Who Me? What Did I Do?

|
Girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice; boys are made to get in trouble....

Isn't that how it goes?

Boys are biologically made to get into trouble, get dirty, and learn lessons the hard way. I don't know if that is God's way of reminding us not to eat the apple, but that is how we roll. We get into trouble, that's what we do.

Aunt Tiffany and soon-to-be-Uncle-Justin stopped in this weekend to visit the little one. They brought us a bag of goodies, thank you again, including some Curious George swag. I am huge fan of Curious George, not sure if it is his mischievous behaviors he possesses like me or the overall life lessons taught in his books that draw my attention; but never the less, a classic set of books for any young buck to own.

They even included a CD version of one of the books with sounds that tell you when to turn the page - this will come in handy at 3:30 in the morning when I am in full diaper changing,bottle feeding, lullaby humming mode with drool running out the side of my mouth.

Thank you once again.

0 comments: