Jaxson's Whirlwind Tour

|
It has been exactly one week since Robyn and I became parents, and what a week it has been. Some moments are nothing but a blur and other moments I can remember every tiny detail. Truly a memorable week. A big thank you comes from Robyn and I to everyone who has experienced this first week with us, many good times ahead of us.

I now possess the ability to change a diaper in under 30 seconds, something I thought I would never be able to do.

Jaxson has made his rounds and met uncles, aunts, family friends, grandparents, great-grandparents, cousins, and even the dogs...I think they are still trying to figure out what this little "bean" is that everyone keeps holding.

Amazing how much Jaxson has grown in one week. He is beginning to fill-out and his distinct features are showing up. Even an occasional smile will show up, but I think that is from him releasing a little "pressure" - if you know what I mean.

If an experience like this doesn't make you believe in miracles, I don't know what will.

0 comments: