Jaxson Goes Public

|
Today is the official release date for Jaxson's blog. (Thought it would be fitting since it is Labor Day weekend - get it...Labor, Jaxson, Birth. Whatever.) He's not born yet and he is already making his mark in the world.

I have also officially decided that I will soon become one of THOSE dads, you know the ones. They won't put the camera down, constantly talking about how much better my kid is than yours, yep, that's about to be me.

Robyn and I thought this would be the best way to keep tabs on Jaxson and his latest happenings; basically it will be a virtual scrapbook.

I will try to update his blog daily; whether with images of him, his latest "accomplishments", or just some commentary from me to keep you entertained for a few minutes. Laughter is the best medicine.

I promise there will be no pictures of his poop, not unless it contains a crayon or looks like a portrait of Jesus. In that case, I will sell it on eBay, and you can all bid.

You can sign up to be automatically update. Go to feedblitz.com, and register (it's free) and follow the simple instructions. You will have to enter your email and then click on the confirmation email they will send you. Everytime I post a new entry, they will send you an email that you can just click on and it will take you to his blog. Can't be easier than that.

Please feel free to leave any comments. A little virtual conversation is good for everyone.

p.s. I also have another blog if you want to check it out.

0 comments: