My Belly Button is his Speaker......

|
The "Labor"-Day weekend has come and gone, and still no bambino. We had a feeling (or a desperate plea) he was coming this weekend, but as I type this, Robyn is still begging for him to come out.

The good news is that the doc said if nothing happens by Thursday (9/7), then he will begin "gentle" inducing. Which, according to my calculations, means we could have a new addition to our family by this time next week. He will begin the process of softening the cervex by means we won't discuss over the blog-o-spehere. I will leave that part to the imagination. We know that Jaxson may be a big boy someday, the doc estimated that he is already 8 to 8-1/2 lbs., I don't blame Robyn for begging him to show his chubby face.

It was a rainy weekend, which gave Robyn and I the chance to hang out together around the house and do nothing. It may be the last full weekend of doing nothing for some time - unless someone would like to volunteer to babysit. (Even though I know momma will be on the phone 24/7 checking up on the little fellow).

BTW - for all those curious, that was not Jaxson on the last post (Casey), that was some kid I found on flickr.com; which I need to give a shout-out to and thank for all the pictures I have gratfully borrowed.

As the days past by, one-by-one, we become closer and closer to the original due date. As of today, we are officially into SINGLE DIGIT DAYS. 9 days and counting..........

0 comments: