School Days Are Upon Us.

|
On the eve of Jaxson's first day at day care, and the emotions are running at full speed. I can not believe that eight weeks have already passed. It just does not seem possible.

Robbie is in the kitchen packing the little guys first sack lunch, nothing like some home cooking to make your first school day one for the ages.
Almost eight weeks ago, to the minute, I was sitting in this same exact seat typing a blog entry that was explaining that Robyn was in full labor and I need to sign-off so I can get her to the hospital.

Time flies when you are having fun.

As the little guy sets off to his next stage of life, all I can do is sit back and ponder what the rest of the "steps" will be like. His first day at pre-school, 3rd grade graduation, his first dance, first girlfriend, high school graduation, college, and maybe someday he will be sitting in a coffee shop with his hand size computer dictating what he his saying as he sends his first little one off to day-care. Sounds crazy to talk like that, but time truly does pass quickly when you are having the time of your life.
So, just remember Jaxson, always get in good with the teachers, they will help you when you need it most.

As the great Billy Madison once said, "I got my lunch packed right, got my shoes tied tight, hope I don't get in a fight....." Knock 'em dead little buddy, show them how special and lovable you are and don't break to many hearts on the first day - you gotta leave them wanting more.

0 comments: