Happy Birthday Boo!

|
Tonight my mom turns 25!!!!! (wink, wink)

Robyn and I met Boo and Pops at Caro's for her birthday dinner tonight. Great Mexican food and puffy tacos to boot!!! A Mexican food staple that has been in Fort Worth almost 60 years, highly recommended. It is located off of University on the Bluebonnet Circle.

Anyways, had a great dinner and some good conversation. We each took our turns taking Jaxson outside and walking up and down the sidewalk trying to get him to stop crying - some of us had success and some didn't.

My mother is an extraordinary women who gives more than she will ever receive. She spends almost all of her free time volunteering at women's shelters, riding along with police officers in their patrol cars, and other various volunteer activities. She instilled all these beliefs into me and taught me that education is the most important thing in life besides family.

We tried to get Jaxson to sing "Happy Birthday" to you, but all he would do was grunt and hiccup, followed by the occasional fart. So, you will have to use your imagination and pretend the pictures are of him singing out loud.




Happy Birthday Boo, looking good for 25!!!! (or is it 26??)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is 26, but I don't feel a day over......mmmmmm 52. Dinner was great and Pops and I never pass up an opportunity to be with our family. Thanks for sharing my birthday with me....
and I thought I heard someone singing...now I know it was Jaxson....
Love ya guys !!
HUGS and KISSES ;-)