Arranging His Studio

|
Creativity starts at a young age, and that is when creativity is at it's highest level. Raw. Un-biased. Pure. Above all, genuine.

I will never push any thing on my children, they are free to decide what they want to decide, I will be there when they find a passion and I will help them to become the most passionate individual they can be.

That being said, art is a gateway to an unlimited horizon of options. And the one aspect of life I will expose my children to is art and the process of creating. The ability to express your inner-self in a variety of mediums is a skill, that when executed well, can deliver a powerful message and help a person become successful in what they chose.

I have given Jaxson a blank hard canvas over the past few months and let him color, scribble, throw around the house - what ever he wants to do with it. I am anxious to see what it turns out to be a few more months, possibly years, down the road. Just gotta sit back and wait.


0 comments: