Luby's Just Isn't For Blue-Haired Grandma's

|
With Birdie, Jaxson's daycare momma, out for the week, Robyn, myself, and both sets of grandparents are taking turns this week staying home and enjoying some good one-on-one time with the Bambino.

With the lingering sickness still making it's presence known, the little guy has been sleeping most of the time, but while he has been awake we have enjoyed running around town together. After spending some time this afternoon with Mimi while I attended a meeting for work, Bambino and I headed for the ballpark to surprise momma with some tickets for next Wednesday nights Dollar Hot Dog Night at the ballpark. (Momma likes her ballpark dogs) While at lunch with Mimi, Jaxson picked himself up a nice red balloon and it definitely kept his attention and imagination brewing as we headed toward the ticket office.

I managed to snap some great sh0ts while driving, I actually wasn't driving at the time - I did wait for a red light. I know the people in the car behind me were pretty curious as to what I kept doing when I was taking photos of a balloon.

And a little something extra for you Cowboys fans. I managed to snag a few drive-by photos while I was headed back from the ballpark. Pictures just don't do this facility justice, it is ginormous.


0 comments: