Jax the Friendly Ghost

|
I think this kiddo is about as far from scary as you can get. What is scary, is how much our little bambino is growing. Not only is he beginning to understand "peek-a-boo" and reaching to pull of what ever is hiding him, but he is almost to the point where he can old his own bottle.

He amazes me everyday and my day lights-up each morning when he smiles his first smile, giggles from his belly, and when he and momma drift off into dream world together. I wish I could get into that head of his and see what he is dreaming. He looks like an angel and you can just feel the innocence and peacefulness when you watch your own child sleep.

They say that time flies when you are having fun, and if you can believe it, Jaxson turns 7 months old tomorrow.......




0 comments: