Growing Into His Own

|
Six years.  Incredible.

Incredible how fast life speeds by you; it's cliche and you don't realize it until later, but time really does fly by.

Incredible how much my boy means to me and how much of me I see in him.  He's grown into a boy of his own.

He's a caring child that is a natural born leader.  He's a protector of his sister.  He's a good student (so far, it's only been two weeks in school - but we'll keep our fingers crossed).  He's a creative mind that enjoys doing rather than watching.

He's Jaxson Thomas Wheat, and today he's six years old.

Happy Birthday Bub; enjoy the day and we all love you!





2 comments:

The Sutherlands said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAXSON!!!!! LOVE YOU! MISS YOU! CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU! CHECK THE MAIL FOR A BIRTHDAY SURPRISE FROM AUNTIE! I LLLLOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEE YOU!

Jennjilla said...

Happy Birthday, sweet boy! We miss seeing you and can't believe you are 6!!! We love you!