School Bound Buddy

|
Watching your kids grow is one of the greatest and hardest things to do.

You want them to grow, you want them to experience life, you want them to fall down and pick themselves back up, you want them to learn from their mistakes; but you also want them to stay in the moment they are in today.

Jaxson is an incredible kid.  Most days he drives me bat s**t crazy, but it's a crazy I can deal with.  He pushes me farther than anyone has pushed me before; but we both learn more about each other every day.

As we prepare over the next few weeks to settle into our new house, which will hopefully be the last move we make for sometime, in the small town of Jefferson, Maryland; I can help but be beyond ecstatic to see Jax sign up for his new elementary school.

Crazy to think that my little buddy will be in "big-guy" school in a few months; but if I had to pick a school and a town for him to start his adventure, this would be the one.  


Faking a smile outside his new school


First time eating in his new cafeteria

2 comments:

Boo's Basket said...

Hard to believe....and yes you do want your kids to grow up, experience life, move forward. It is one of many hard things kids put their parents thru! We are so proud of Jaxson......

Kippy said...

Looking back on the last year I cannot believe how fast kindergarten flew by. Blink. Of. An. Eye. I cannot believe our boys are this big. Enjoy every minute of his first year!