Reaching Out To Help

|
Technology and the internet can sometimes be a very cold and sterile environment where the feelings and personality of an individual or family's story can not be truly shared; the black and white text can separate you from the harsh realities of the real world.

However, sometimes reading words from a screen can affect you deeply and in a manner that forces you to do something.

While scrolling through one of the daily blogs I read, this one in particular, I came across a story of a family that moved me to take action.

A family in Oklahoma lost their three-year old son to a medical condition, and needless to say they are having a very hard time dealing with the situation and are having financial issues that are far beyond their reaches. So, I decided to post their story and a link to help on blog. If you can help in any manner, do it. Bad things sometimes happen to very good people.

I will do my part to help what I can. Every bit helps.

1 comments:

Screwed Up Texan said...

Thank you for posting this on your blog and for reaching out to us. I know my brother and his wife and family will be eternally grateful for your help and support during this difficult time. God bless you!