Back Home And Living The High Life

|
After being in Maryland for the last 6 days, my little Bambino is finally back home in his nest.

Mimi and Papi took Jax to Maryland to visit their boys and their lovely wives; hopefully I can steal some pictures from Mimi and get those up shortly.

He was able to spend some incredible quality time with both of his uncles, and I know he had a great trip - I know that because he never stopped talking on the way home from the airport.

While on his trip, Robyn and I took advantage and transformed his room into his 'big-boy' room. Our old bed, some furniture shifting, toy purging, and a good cleaning welcomed him home.
So what does a just annointed big-boy do with all that room; turn sideways and sleep on the short span of the bed.

Glad you are home buddy, we missed you dearly.

0 comments: