To All My Moms...

|
To Boo: Thank you for making me who I am today. You raised me to show respect, be truthful, and most importantly, to be me. Without those, I could not be the dad that I aim to be. Your love is the greatest thing you have taught me. The love between a mother and her boys is unique, and I know I can speak for both Chad and I when I say 'Thank You.' Your sacrifices were great, and we will always be grateful for what you have given us.

To Mamaw: You were there for me as a young boy and showed me how to enjoy Saturday mornings with cartoons and orange juice.

To GeeGee: Thank you for teaching me the difference between roses and weeds, and that I was only suppose to pull the weeds, not the roses - but you still were grateful for me being there.

To Robyn: Thank you for being the mother to my son. He will never be able to comprehend your love for him and how much he means to you. Words can not express a love that great. And thank you for helping me to understand how much my mother loves me.

To Denise (MiMi): Thank you for showing Robyn how to love. You have done a good job and I can only hope that love that strong is felt by us all.

Thank you to all the moms of the world. You truly make the world a special place.

0 comments: