My Memorial Day Checklist

|
Being that I am almost two years old, a few weeks short of 21 months, I think it is about time I take charge of my weekends from this point on. Memorial Day is the start of summer, so from now on, it will be known as the start of Jaxson time.

I think the best way to approach this is to make a list. I like checking things off a list, makes me feel like I have accomplished something for the day.

My Memorial Day Checklist:

1. Clean Mimi and Papi's patio in time for the big party for Uncle Peeb's and Aunt KeiKei (sounds like Key-Key)



2. Get some hoop-time with T.J.

3. Be the center of attention at all times.




4. Learn how to party like a rock-star.



5. Go cliff diving with Dad.



6. Eat. Eat. Eat.

7. Tend to the rock garden with Cody-Man.


8. Try on one of those dorky life vest, but at least I am safe.





9. See how I 'measure' up in this world.



10. Send a special "thank you" to Mimi, Papi, Boo, and Pops for hosting parties, entertaining families, and watching and caring for me and my parents. We love you all and thank you.

0 comments: