St. Valentine's Day Recap

|
Nothing screams true love to me more than a good breakfast during the work week, and what better breakfast then an old Wheat family favorite - Egg Toast with a big glass of cold milk.

Basically, it is French toast with peanut butter and syrup - a weird yet delightfully good combination. My dad would make this for us growing up on the weekends, and it was always a treat. I remember countless Sunday mornings before church, scarfing down these little treats before heading to Sunday school. Not sure if he created the recipe or read it in one of his Boy Scout manuals, but where ever the hell it came from I am glad we picked it up along the way.

I had to introduce this little morning goodie to Robyn; so the family tradition is extended one more generation.

To close out the day, Mimi stopped by for a bit to see the little guy. We finally got around to playing with the "Elephun" toy that we got from Boo for Christmas. It shoots out little pieces of plastic you are suppose to catch with the nets. Jaxson didn't get that concept, but staring up and giggling - he's got that down.
Before Mimi left, I think I caught her and Jaxson asking the mirror, mirror on the wall who the coolest dad of them all...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a good one.
BTW...LOVE the Valentine Card. I have it up with my other pics of him on my frig.
EMS