Riding Shotgun With Dad

|
Hey Little Bambino,

I really enjoyed hanging out with you all day on Sunday. We did some grocery shopping (which we successfully got all the right ingredients this time plus a few surprises for momma), we took you for your second haircut (which you hated and cried the whole time, but you look good) you got to "ride" shotgun with dad (while we waited for the barber shop to open, and yes, we were parked), we ate lunch with momma and learned the in-and-outs of air hockey (which you will learn to love in college), and finally we went to pick up Boo from the airport (she was really happy to see you).

We had a good day, and I enjoyed it. Glad you are my little man.
Love,
Dad.

1 comments:

Christian Long said...

I was ONE second away from yelling, "Hey, Britney...didn't you learn your lesson the 1st time?!!!"

But I can calm down now that I know you were in park.

Phew.