Digital Full Circle

|
Almost ten years, and 1,900 blog post later, the digital world has come almost full circle - I saw almost because it hasn't closed.

Through the wonders of pod-casting, social media, and good ol' fashion books, I ran into the Good Dad Project.  It's a community of fathers that share their experiences (good and bad) and have conversations about fatherhood and the life that comes with it.

Larry, the founder of The Good Dad Project, reached out to his followers on Facebook asking for submissions for a guest blogger - so naturally I jumped on that.  After a edits and revisions, the blog post went live and I have become a guest blogger for The Good Dad Project.

Who knows where the lead will go from here, but I do know that it has relit the fire inside me to write and expand my personal brand and Crayons & Keyboards...let's see where we can go with this.




0 comments: