Evening With Nader's

|
One benefit, and in my opinion by far the best benefit, of working for a very small firm is that you become extremely close with everyone in your office. I have known James, who is not only my boss but a mentor and a friend, for about 25 years. Our families moved and we lost contact for most of that time, but about 19 months ago I reunited with him and started working for him at Nader Design Group in downtown Fort Worth.

After 10 months of construction, the Nader's finished their house at Sugartree Golf Club in Dennis, TX - a dream home in the country that James and his wife have always wanted. We were pleased to accept their invitation to come see the house, the golf course, and just to sit back for a few hours and watch the beautiful sunset that kisses their back porch each evening.

As the sun began to set, we all headed for the course (a mere 20 yards from his back steps) to feed to ducks and watch the sun set over the horizon.

Jaxson became friends with some geese and ducks; however, I don't think they felt the same about Bambino - until of course he whipped out the bread crumbs.

James - we appreciate the invite and look forward to many more evenings (and afternoons - wink, wink) and the house and the course.

2 comments:

Krystal Lewis said...

Corey-
Where do they live? We live out at SugarTree. We love it!

cwheat said...

They are located just between the 9th green and 10th tee-box, across the pond from the grill.

I guess I will just come knock on your door when I am ready to play?