Annabelle Day Wheat

|
Stat Sheet:
Born March 11, 2009 at 2:59pm
Arlington, TX
7 lbs. 15oz.
19.5" long.

Ten Fingers, Ten Toes, and all the required parts came attached. No assembly required.


Momma was an absolute rock star and is recovering quickly and ready to be the mother of two. Once again, she shows me why she is the love of my life.

Being the father to two beautiful kids and a wife that makes me happy every day is humbling and a gift.

Thank you to everyone for your calls, visits, and multiple request for blog updates. They are all appreciated and we thank you. I posted as quickly as possible - due to a less than stellar connection via WiFi at the hospital.

3 comments:

Alicia Brunson said...

Congrats!! You guys are a beautiful family! Annabelle is precious, love the hair!

Kippy said...

Congratulations! She's adorable!

Jennjilla said...

Beautiful baby girl! I can't wait to meet her! Glad everyone is happy and healthy! XOXO