We Shall Name...

|
Her..

..Annabelle Day Wheat



Crazy, crazy, crazy how much in love I am with my little girl already.

I could not be happier. Having two boys would have been great and I would have loved every moment, but to have a little girl on my side is more than I could hope for. I have a boy and he helped me to learn the ropes, like any good wing-man would.

And now, oh brother, the challenge begins. To be a man with my boy and a daddy to my little girl. Sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation of the road ahead.

The little guy seemed to be pretty stoked to help us introduce Annabelle to the world.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So we know what you want for Christmas now...guns, and lots of them. You need to start your collection for when Annabelle turns the dating age and you can great her date at the door while you are cleaning your collection of weapons.

Congrats to all of you!!!

Anonymous said...

An instant classic shot, my friend. Feeling envious that I didn't bring out the markers...

...but gotta give credit where credit is due.

More importantly, congratulations on the great news...and giving me what I was hoping for:

A playmate for Berkeley-to-be!

Give Robyn a hug from the Long side of the street. And tell her that we're ready, ready, ready to do the double-high-five with y'all!

Jennjilla said...

Yea Annabelle! She's gonna be gorgeous, just like her momma!

See you next Friday, Robyn!

P.S. Sawyer really hopes Annabelle likes older men with killer blue eyes. *wink*

The Sutherlands said...

Oh MY!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you all!!!! Yay Jaxson!!! Now its your job to help daddy protect her!!! We cannot wait to see her!!!! Congratulations! We love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

love the picture! congrats on a little girl. i can't wait for Annabelle and Isabel to have play dates!

Anonymous said...

Finally I get to find out!!!!
Congrats Robyn, Corey and Jaxson.
GIRL!!!...I've got to throw you a party for this! How exciting.
So, now you know, I will be your hostess on preparing to welcome Anabelle to this world-2009!!!

EMS

Kippy said...

Congratulations guys! What exciting news! The name is beautiful.

Alicia Brunson said...

Congrats on a little girl!!