Doing The Cat Thing

|
If you want to make this grown kid happy, stick him at a baseball game on a hot summer evening with the family.
If you want to make me really happy, stick me at the game with my family and feed me $1 hot dogs all night long.
If you want to make me really, really happy; stick me at the baseball game with the family, $1 hot dogs, and cold cheap beer. (at least until the first pitch - the special for tonights game)
All that being said - yes, I was as close to perfect bliss tonight as I could be, without doing anything illegal nd while still keeping my clothes on.
To top it all off, a very good high school friend (and varsity golf team buddy) was the starting pitcher for the Fort Worth Cats. Great to see Lee doing the work he loves so close to home. He is closing in on wrapping his career in baseball up, so if you have a chance stop by LaGrave field and catch a glimpse before he hangs his cleats up for good, take the opportunity and show some love.



0 comments: