Typical Mechanic

|
Visiting the family in New Braunfels this weekend, the little guys had some car trouble with their race car. It seems Jaxson is playing the lead mechanic in this scenario. I have a feeling the conversation went something like this:


Cody: Well sir, the darn thing won't go forward anymore. I push the little red button like the grown-ups say, and it just sits here and spins the tires.

Jaxson: Mmmmm. Okay.

Cody: What do you suggest I do?

Jaxson: Initially looking at it. It seems you have a vertical barrier issue.

Cody: I don't speak mechanic, could you please say it in my terms.

Jaxson: You have a wall in front of you. Turn around and go the other way. I have a feeling that will work.

Cody: Okay, how much do I owe your for your time?

Jaxson: Six animal crackers, a sippy-cup of apple juice, and a box of raisins. And a good sweeping of the porch please.

Cody: Man, labor gets me every time.

0 comments: