300.

|
This entry marks #300 since I began Crayons and Keyboards on August 24, 2006 . Not to shabby.

To mark the event, Jaxson has become a multi-blogger.

Christian, Beckett's Papa, has an incredible blog that not only brings attention to education design, the goings-on in the world of education, and learning environments - it is also a blog that explores his child's daily living and learning.

With that being said, Jaxson is now part of the think:lab world by being posted as part of a blog entry that I am sure will not only bring on some great conversations about digital learning and the advances our children have made in the digital age - but I think it may also bring some smiles to faces around the neighborhood, the country, and possibly the globe.

Thanks for the post C, the little one enjoys being a king-pin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!
We have been enjoying the blog since blog #1.
Thanks,
EMS and JWS

Anonymous said...

Corey -- I followed up on your comment that you left on the "think:lab" post I crafted around Jaxson's digital emulation. Thought you'd find the original source material for the "digital native" (and its opposite: "digital immigrant") idea. Take a look:

http://www.marcprensky.com/writing/Prensky%20-%20Digital%20Natives,%20Digital%20Immigrants%20-%20Part1.pdf

All worth going back to my original post to see the link that DK left where the "digital native" idea is pursued in far more in-the-moment ways. FYI.

BTW, congrats on 300.

Somehow -- oy, vey -- I've managed to hit the 1,000+ blog entry mark since Beckett lingered in his mama's belly and then overtook our dang-appreciative life. And I'm still claiming that I had no relationship with the Balco Lab team. Scout's honor.