We Have A Skunk Problem

|
As I opened the door this morning to enjoy the cool autumn morning, I was greeted by a little friend of ours. I haven't seen him in these parts much, so needless to say, it caught me off guard. I am not sure how, or if I want to get rid of this thing. He really is a cute little rodent, even if he does stink from time-to-time. So, instead of being cruel and hurting the skunk - we just let him in the house. I figured it had to be better than the smell that is still lingering in our house from some fresh fish that we fried up on Monday night.
Here are a few pics of what I encountered:


As it entered the house.




And if you were crazy enough to believe that story, then you just got tricked instead of treated...Now, for the real stinker of our house......



Happy Halloween to everyone, be safe out there and I hope everyone has the opprotunity to create priceless memories.

3 comments:

Jennjilla said...

Robbie, my darling, you are a MUCH better sport than I was this evening!

I love the costumes, they are hilarious. I wouldn't expect anything less from the Wheat's, though. What was Papa Corey???

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! Happy Halloween!!

The Sutherlands said...

OMIGOD the kid is cute... you don't look so bad your self Rob!! Very nice!!! Love you!